Saturday, February 6, 2010

What is all this about anyways?

Hi everyone! For those of you who don't know, I will be spending a term studying at the University of Canterbury in Christchurch New Zealand.


View Larger Map

The idea of this blog is to try to keep others up to date with what's going on. Fortunatly for me school doesn't start until the 22nd of February so I have a bit of time to explore before getting caught up in the whole rigmarole of studying .

While school is still out, most of my trip will be recorded in picture format at my Picasa Account. My thought is that pictures are generally more interesting that words and most people have broadband nowadays so a bunch of images shouldn't present any access problems. I've set the blog up so that if I ever get the urge to write up essays or provide other general info that doesn't really work in image captions I have a easier time of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment