Saturday, July 10, 2010

06/07/2010 Trip to Auckland

06/07/2010 Trip to Auckland
It was fairly boring. We went back through Rotorua and Taupo, saw some nice scenery, mostly more of the rolling green fields with sprinklings of trees. There was also a nice sunrise. The trip was all hustle and bustle, and I didn’t have any proper food because I hadn’t bought any in Wellington. So I had the usual bus stop foods, a grilled cheese sandwich with ham, pineapple and cheese for lunch, and a sausage roll and brownie for dinner. This combined with a general lack of veggies at the fencing abode (food was generally English with roast meats and potatoes with minimal greens) had me craving a carrot when I got in. So I went out at 2100hrs and found a supermarket that I had seen coming in on the bus and bought some veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment